If your door has been locked, then we have covered the points which can help you unlock the door in case of emergencies. All you require is some kind of material similar to a rope. You can use:
- Shoe Lace
Just make sure that any of these are 2-3 ft in length.
What’s The Objective?
The main objective of this tutorial is to teach you to remove the chain guard of any kind of locked door in any case of emergency.
Note: This tutorial is just for learning purposes, and you should apply the steps in case your door has been locked, and you want to unlock it in times of emergency. Avoid using this method for criminal activities.
How Can It Be Done?
- Once you have the string in your hand that you require for the purpose, it’s time for you to make a loop on end.
- You should slide your hands carefully through the narrow gap.
- You can get the loop slowly around the chain’s tip. Make sure that it’s secure and tight.
- You can now feed the rest of the string’s part to the side of your door in a perfectly diagonal position.
- Now, shut the door slowly a bit and pull the string. This will lead you to begin to dismantle the chain guard slowly. That’s it. Now, you will have access to the room.
And if you want a professional to do it, you can simply contact us immediately, and we will be at your service in no time. We are one of the trusted locksmiths in St Louis and would love to help you!